The Sims 3 Pets is the fifth expansion for The Sims 3 [release date October, 18 2011 (USA) - 20/21 (EU)].
This EP is one of most attended expansions and finally it adds pets to The Sims 3. For the first time in The Sims Series, in the PC/MAC version in add to cats and dog you can also have horses!
Create perfectâ€”or imperfectâ€”pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Simsâ€™ pets look but their personality traits as well.
With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Treat your Sims and their pets to an exclusive venue filled with unique objects found only in the Limited Edition. Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, andâ€”for the first time everâ€”horses! Build a collection of lizards, turtles, snakes, and birds. Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Simâ€™s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Simsâ€™ pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
- Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.