Friday, 03 June 2011 19:46
Today all SimGuru on twitter are really interested to know players opinion about The Sims 3 Pets. While chatting, SimGuruGraham wrote something really interesting. We quote their post:
Promo text about this special content:
- I can't say too much about what I'm working on just yet - but I did help design the pet store that you get with the limited edition just by preordering! In fact... if you look at the picture of the pet store (http://yfrog.com/h4dzvesj), you just may discover something we haven't talked about yet ;)
- (SimGuruGraham wrote) I believe the pet store will come with all preorders and anyone who purchases the game the 1st day it's available. Anyone who buys the game that way automatically gets the limited edition - any later shipments will be normal copies. Digital download preorders will also get the cool limited edition content!
- The pet store is not a rabbit hole, promise!
- You can totally make your own pet store!
- (further details from SimGuruGraham posts on The Sims 3 forum): Anyone who preorders or purchases the game the 1st day it's out will automatically get the limited edition of The Sims 3 Pets (at the same price). Any later shipments of the game will just be the normal edition. Both the retail copy and digital downloads will include the limited edition content. The limited edition will come with access to the Pet Store venue, which will include a number of exclusive objects. You'll also be able to build your own Pet Store venue if you wish
You get a prebuilt lot that you can place in any of your towns, the ability to designate a lot as a pet store venue and build your own, and a number of exclusive items. You must have the limited edition to access any of this, but let me reiterate that the limited edition does not cost any more than the regular edition. If you include a pet store venue in a world that you build, you'll still be able to share that world or lot with other players. However, unless they have the limited edition content, it will not function as a pet store and will not show any of the exclusive items - it will simply revert back to a normal community lot.
GET THE EXCLUSIVE PET STORE VENUE
Give your Sims and their pets an exclusive pet store venue or create your own custom pet store by placing a pet store register on a community lot and building as you like. With the Limited Edition you can:
- Change the look and feel of your Simsâ€™ town with an exclusive venue!
- Give your Sims a new place to meet up with other Sims and their pets!
- Get unique objects only available in the pet store!
Last Updated on Sunday, 05 June 2011 00:32